- Over 20 years of English language teaching in Bulgaria and Hungary
- Over 20 years of specialized management training and Business English teaching
- BA Honours in History and Education
- Certificate for English Language Teaching
- Certificate in Business English BCCI.
- City and Guilds qualifications in Marketing and Finance
- Hobbies researching history ,travelling and football
Paul has over 20 years experience teaching a wide variety of courses specifically designed to clients’ needs. Furthermore his previous management experience enables him to apply practical background to the classroom experience.
He holds a BA honours Degree in History and Education, from the New University of Ulster, a Certificate in English Language Teaching, a Business English Certificate from LBCCI as well as City and Guilds certificates in Marketing and Finance for business.
Paul has wide-spread experience of teaching Business, and professional English both in Hungary and here in Bulgaria working with some of Bulgaria’s leading national and multi-national companies as well as in various Ministeries. Paul has also run Teacher training courses and Business skills workshops. He was also Team Leader for Cambridge ESOL exams here in Bulgaria for some 6 years.
Paul has taught English for Political Science in NBU. He previously ran a course on Irish Studies in Sofia University where he played host to the President of Ireland during her Bulgarian visit in March 2009. He has also participated as a guest on various Bulgarian Television shows discussing Irish issues and is a founding member of the Irish Bulgarian Business Network